Sunday, June 14, 2009

Sugar Free Jello and Pickles, Never Been Sooo Good!

Well, I must make a confession. After I posted last night, I got soooo mad that I couldn't have a slice of pizza that my kids had that I had to get a bath and go to bed. Mercy, it was hard not to have some, so I just had to remove myself from the situation. So sad! lol :D
Day 3 was supposed to be the worst day according to the nurse and "knock on wood" today has went considerably well. It has really went off without a hitch. Must admit my stomach growled in church tonight, but I decided to eat some sugar free jello when I got home and it NEVER tasted so good. (It's allowed) I have also had 2 dill pickle slices as well.
It is funny that I thought I couldn't live without all of the food that I eat on a daily basis, but I can be satisfied so well with some measly pickles and a sugar free jello. Does that tell you anything? It does me!
I now know that I will have to learn to deal with the mental part of my need for food. I do find myself thinking about it, even when I know I'm not hungry. It's simply gonna be a process!
Family and friends have been extremely supportive and that is gonna go a long way on this journey!

1 comment:

  1. wHOO HOO! Day 3, Pat and the kids are still breathing as well as you! Day 3 on any diet and I'll bite your head off!! :) Hang in there girl, we'll be seeing less of you shortly :D

    ReplyDelete