Saturday, June 13, 2009

Don't Make the Cupcakes Without Baking Powder!

Day 2 and it went much better than Day 1.
I got up this morning and put some coffee in with the vanilla shake and got the ole' caffeine in first thing. No nausea or headache! Yeah!
When I got all of my "powdered beverages", I was also given a couple of recipes that I could use. Note to the public, it doesn't matter how much seasoning you add to powdered tomato soup, you ain't a gonna make it good! lol :D One of the recipes taught you how to make cupcakes out of the powder where you could have three for a meal. So excited at the thought of having something solid, I forgot to put in the baking powder, the sad thing is I had choked down I "landmine" before it dawned on me. Shamefull ain't it.
The good news is that I did get all my water in, which is a big feat with me, but one of the most important parts of the whole program.
I am, however, feeling very tired. Another side effect during the first week and gonna hit the sack early! Hope everyone has a blessed night!

No comments:

Post a Comment