Saturday, June 20, 2009

Not the Best Day in the Land of the Liquid!

Okay guys, today kinda stunk in the land of the liquid diet.
I drank my shake this morning and then went car shopping with my friends and didn't take a shake with me. It was 4:45 before I had another one. Good rule of thumb from now on is definitely NOT to let that much time lapse. By that time true hunger had set in and all I could think about was food.
Some days have been wonderful and truthfully there are some days where I would love just a bite of something, but I'll just push on.
I assure you this isn't the easy way out of weight gain. It is gonna be one of the hardest things I have ever done in my life. I promise you it will make me think twice before I eat 6 crispy cream donuts in a sitting or mindlessly snack all day long. Ugh! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment