Tuesday, June 16, 2009

The End of Day Five and I'm Still Alive!

As bad as I hate to admit it, it does seem to be getting somewhat easier by the day.
I didn't try to "take anyone out" this afternoon and tonight over food, this is a big improvement. lol :D
I did call a friend who has been through the same program and asked him if the afternoon/night cravings would come to an end and he said that they would after about two weeks, so I am 1/2 way there. He said that he was terrible grumpy until then, so I didn't feel so bad. He has lost about 100lbs since February.
Pat has been very patient through the whole thing so far, and this has been a blessing.
My aunt starts this program tomorrow, so I will have a fellow struggler to sound off of.
This has been a fairly uneventful day in the world of "liquid dieting", THANK GOODNESS!
I do have to cook for some families that are down in the church, so that may be another story... :D

1 comment:

  1. Just want to encourage you to keep it up! I am so proud for you and you are serving as an inspiration to me!

    ReplyDelete