Wednesday, June 17, 2009

If God Leads You To It, He'll Lead You Through It!

Day #6 has finally come to an end and once again it wasn't a bad day at all.
On day #4, if you would have told me that it was gonna get better, forgive me, but I simply didn't believe it. Guess what, it does and it has!
I actually cooked spaghetti, french bread, a big salad and cookies for a family in our church and then cooked macaroni and cheese with deer meat for my family and it didn't even bother me. Woo Hoo!
I even caught myself instinctively going to clean the cookie dough off of my finger by putting it in my mouth and stopped and wiped it on a dish towel.
I'm not saying that there won't be more bad days ahead as far as not being able to eat what I want, Pat's birthday on the 29th, the 4th of July and our Annual Homemade Ice cream contest at church, our 15th anniversary on July 16th, Noah's b'day party and on and on.....
I'll just tackle them as they come and with God's help and the support that I'm getting from friends and family, I can do it!
If God lead you to it, he will lead you through it!

1 comment:

  1. http://www.barenakedislam.com/2014/08/17/nigeria-boko-haram-terrorists-slaughter-1000-christians-by-shooting-them-cooking-them-alive-and-chopping-them-up-in-pieces/

    ReplyDelete