Thursday, June 25, 2009

OMGoodness, is that a wrinkle I see?

Not a wrinkle on my face, but a wrinkle of extra room in my pants! Woo Hoo!
I have had people ask me if I have lost anymore. I must admit that I am weighing, but only want to report on weights that come off of their scale. I will go back and weigh not this Monday, but next Monday or possibly next Friday. It's hard to believe that tomorrow will start my 3rd week.
It truly is becoming second nature. I have tried a few recipes that the clinic gave me to make with the powder, NOT HAPPENING! It was a good effort by them, but no cigar! lol :D
I like the shakes so much more.
Pat and I are going away for the weekend. They told me if I had a special occasion that I was allowed 1 emergency meal, so I may take it this weekend. I can have about 3 oz of chicken and 1 cup of green vegetables. Not sure though, it makes me nervous to eat anything solid at this point. Sure don't want to mess anything up, so off I go with shakes, pickles and jello in tow! lol :D
Won't have my computer until Sunday night or Monday so I guess I will drop a line then! Wish me luck!!
Have a blessed weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment