Thursday, June 11, 2009

Let's Get this Party Started!

Well I had all of my blood work this morning and met with the doctor this afternoon. I am so excited and encouraged. Most of the people who work their are success stories themselves. It is soooo encouraging for people to introduce themselves and then show you their before pictures.
Everything I heard today was encouraging. Really liked getting to meet with a counselor and a nutritionist. They are gonna be key in learning my new way of thinking!
The nurse practitioner said the first two days wouldn't be bad, but day 3 would be rotten and then it would start getting better. She said by the time I had been a full week I would have to be reminding myself to actually drink my meal replacements. We'll just have to see how that goes.
Pat mentioned me waiting and starting on Monday because I have a cookout on Saturday at my house and I said No, there has always been something going on that I said, "I'll start my diet as soon as ...... is over". Tomorrow is my day! :D

1 comment:

  1. I wish you all the best of luck on your journey. It sounds to me like you are doing a great job of plotting and planning to reach your goal. You can do it and your mind is set!

    ReplyDelete