Thursday, July 2, 2009

Raising Cane about "Raising Cane's"!

Somehow I got confused and went and weighed in today. I was thinking I had been on the diet for 4 weeks, but actually was told that today was my 3 week anniversary.
I weighed in and have lost 16 1/2 lbs as of now.
Just about the time I start getting down and thinking that I cannot do it anymore, it is time to go weigh in and it keeps me going.
Baleigh and I spent the day in Jackson and she ate "Raisin Canes" chicken on the way to the mall and I promise I could have stuck my face in that special sauces and strips and inhaled it!! I managed though, I ordered myself an ice water and mixed me up a good ole shake. I even made it out of Jackson without Krispy Kreme! I have actually driven completely across Jackson before to get a dozen donuts and I promise I would eat 6 before I could even get home. So that is a place I will simply have to avoid, because I don't seem to have any control when I go to that joint. lol :D
I have 9 more weeks that I am going to do the extreme program, so I am just gonna keep chugging along and counting down the days.
The support that I am receiving from my family and friends is truly what keeps me going. On days when I want to jump ship, they set my tail straight and off I go again.
Have a "blessed" 4th of July!

1 comment:

  1. Great job on the 16 1/2 lbs that's impressive!
    Congrads! :)

    ReplyDelete