Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Back Up and Running!

Thought I would drop in a line to let everyone know how everything is going in the world of dieting.
I did have a wonderful weekend with my husband, and yes I did eat some, but I made good choices. I had some broiled meats and some steamed veggies. The riskiest thing that I ate was scrambled eggs, but if you had seen the breakfast spread, you would have been so proud that I only ate eggs. lol :D
Monday I was back on the shake wagon with just a few healthy extras. Today is Tuesday and I was very happy to see that I didn't gain any weight over the weekend. Ha, I can make good decisions! I have also now been to VBS for two nights. During our VBS we keep a teachers lounge full of absolutely wonderful goodies! I am proud to announce that I haven't partaken of anything from that room and I have actually cooked for it. Yee Haw! I think I am getting the hang of making better choices.
I have another week or so before I go to weigh in, but I am feeling good and just want to keep it up! I must confess that I did discover Diet Mountain Dew, so I am going to make sure that I don't start drinking too much of that so I get all of my water in.
Wishing a blessed week to everyone!

1 comment: