Thursday, July 9, 2009

Paper Bag Blessings!!

If you read my last post you know that last night was a bad night. You know that I just about threw in the towel on the whole liquid diet.
Well I was about to explode and got on Facebook to see if there was anyone that I knew online to talk to.
There was one special lady online who always encourages me every time I see her and bless her heart I simply unloaded on her and she did a very special thing, listened!
After I got through ranting we got off of the phone and I went on to bed. I prayed really hard that God give me the strength to carry on with this journey and that tomorrow might be a better day. You know what, IT WAS!
Today has been a much better day, completely back on track and focused. I did some running around today and when I dropped something off at the clinic, Jill told me that this special lady had left me something.
There in a brown paper bag was a wonderful blessing! This special lady had given me a jar of pickles and boxes of sugar free jello. The two foods that are completely legal and a sweet card that had a couple of words, but the most important being, "YOU CAN DO IT!"
God used this special lady to minister to me last night and today and for this I am thankful!
Lord thank you for your blessings!

1 comment:

  1. Beth, this is a battle I've fought all my life. Having a family to fix for does not make it any easier. I am praying for your strength and courage to continue this journey.

    ReplyDelete