Saturday, July 18, 2009

Weigh In Day

I am a little late with this post, but as many know, I went this past Wednesday, the 15th to meet with the nutritionist and to weigh in. I am proud to report that I am now down a total of 24 lbs! Woo Hoo! I never in a million years would have dreamed that a 24lb weight loss would have made such a difference in how I feel both emotionally and physically. It is truly proof that I have been cheating myself out of my health basically! It is amazing how much less problems I have had out of my feet and joints, as well, by simply giving up most all caffeine and sugar! Who would have thought! I also had a great meeting with the nutritionist on Wednesday, I told her that I didn't just want to lose weight, I want to become educated about food and the behaviors that got me where I am because I do not EVER want to go back. I want to be the healthy, energetic mother, wife, daughter, aunt and friend that I know I can be! Soooo, the journey continues and through HIS strength I will succeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment