Sunday, July 26, 2009

30 is not such a bad number!! :D

I haven't blogged in a while, so I thought I would drop in and post a few lines.
I am still at the ole diet, a combination of shakes and lightweight/healthy eating.
I am glad to announce that I am 2 lbs from losing 30 lbs. I am soooo excited!
I bought a new dress a couple of weeks back off of the sale rack and was brave enough to wear it this morning. You know, you think you want people to notice that you have lost weight, but I feel myself tucking in my shell like a turtle when someone compliments me. It's truly hard to accept!, but it is nice to know that my friends and family are behind me.
This last week we had VBS all week. It was truly a blessing, but there is this thing called the "teachers lounge"! It is truly the devil. It is filled with wonderful snackies such as nachos, meatballs, tomato and bacon sandwiches and too many sweets to count. I am proud to announce that I did not eat one single solitary thing out of that lounge! That was empowering believe it or not! We also had closing commencement on Friday night with, of course, a cookout with all of the fixings. Guess what, I walked around and talked with my friends and family and cleaned up and didn't eat at that either. Hmmmm! Beginning to think I am getting the hang of this. Well, that is pretty much what is going on in my world, hoping that all is well and blessed in yours as well! Have a wonderful week!

1 comment:

  1. Good for you, girl!!

    I tried to call you one day last week to get that CD to you but didn't get you. This week has been crazy for me. Maybe I can catch up with you soon.

    ReplyDelete