Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Chinese Spectator

Oh mercy, anyone who knows me knows my love for Chinese food, especially from Bo Bo restaurant.
Well we decided to take Thomas to town since Baleigh is gone and take him to eat and get some school clothes. Instead of him choosing Cracker Barrel where I could have splurged and gotten grilled chicken and/or green beans, he wanted to go to Bo Bo. Well, Momma wanted to make little man happy so I went. Oooooooo, I knew it was gonna be hard, but it was really hard! I survived though.
This week has been kinda hard to me. I have a past history of losing a little weight and then feeling like I was ahead of the game starting back to my old habits. Can't do that this time. This time it has to be a life change. Just gotta keep thinking that.
This morning I got up and put on a pair of shorts that two weeks ago I was gonna take back because they were too small, that feeling is not worth food.
I'll be able to have Bo Bo again, but after I have finished this journey.
Bye for now! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment