Monday, July 6, 2009

A Moment of Weakness...But Life Goes On!

Well it happened. I was sitting at the house and was determined to eat something yesterday. I found myself in my kitchen going through everything that I had seeing what had the lowest carbs and sugar content. I finally decided that it was peanut butter and ate a spoon of peanut butter. I ate it very slowly to savor every little bit of it and then of course felt guilty.
I talked to a friend who has been through the program and they said that it will happen from time to time. I kinda find it comical that my binge eating consisted of going through everything that I had looking for something low carb and then binging on a spoon full of peanut butter. My binge eating would have normally been a big combo followed by an apple pie. So I definitely see progress in the way I am viewing food! lol :D
Unofficially of course, it looks like I have lost around 20 lbs now, but I won't have my official weigh in until July 17th.
I hope to be down from 251 lbs to around 215 lbs by the time school starts. I haven't weighed that in 8 yrs. That just goes to show me how fast life is flying and let's me know why I refuse to live another day as big as I am. It's a long road ahead of me, but it will be worth it in the end.
Hope everyone has a good week! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment