Monday, July 13, 2009

To Be Or Not To Be (a smaller me)....That Is The Question?

Sometimes life just isn't easy darn it. We can't wait to grow up where we can make decisions on our own, we finally get to that point and we want everyone to make our decisions for us. Ugh, guess we can't ever be happy.
Let me tell you what is going on in the land of dieting. Not really good right now. Ultimately I should be on an "all liquid" diet. I did find out about an emergency meal that consists of about 3oz of chicken and a green vegetable. Well I have done that a couple of times and I assure you that it wasn't an emergency situation. All in all I have found myself eating a spoon of peanut butter, a cup or steamed broccoli or a grilled chicken breast. Most of the time none in the same day, but there has been the occasion that I have doubled up. I truly thought about needing to transition into the program that is two shakes and a meal, but the more I have thought about it the more I don't think I am ready. I just feel like I am off of the wagon, which is really funny considering the few things I have splurged over. I just don't think I am mentally ready or equipped to dive back into the world of food. I am also going away for the weekend with my husband to celebrate our 15th wedding anniversary. Ugh! After much thought I think I am gonna try and meet with the nutritionist and counselor this Wednesday and tell them my spill. I think I am then gonna go on my trip and eat VERY sensibly and possibly use shakes as well and then get back on complete liquids again come Monday morning. I think I need to do this until I at least break 200 lbs and in the process meet with the counselors and work through my relationship with food.
Nobody ever said that this would be easy and it's not, but I am strong, just stumbled for a minute.

4 comments:

  1. I know how you feel. I am trying to do WW again. I go to McComb and the leader is wonderful. I just have a problem with food, I love it, love to cook and love to see people eat it. Just keep trying and someday there will be two skinny Beth's in Franklin County.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can do it! Heck... you are doing it! Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is very hard, dang it!! But you've come this far which is amazing! I know you can keep going too! You've been through things alot tougher than a little food! Take care...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe you should forget about "how you look" and think about being healthy for your children. I have faced that issue more than once. Just a thought. I'm there for you!! Oh, and Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete