Tuesday, February 28, 2012

HIS grace is sufficient! He's all the "at a'girl" I need!

This weekend and today has been a real eye opener after much time spent with God! It's funny how what HE reveals to you isn't always what you expect and sometimes not even what you want to hear. I have been exercising for quite a while now and haven't lost one solitary pound! I'm excited though because I have lost inches, but I must admit I want to start seeing some weight changes. Soooooo, to make a long story short, I have upped my exercise and am tracking my food. I have realized that I will have limitations with my feet
, but I'm okay with that. We'll see, but one thing I know or sure, with God for me, who can be against me. As for my lesson, yikes! Many have no idea of the insecurities that I battle. I hate it so bad, but I validate myself through the praises of others. I will praise others till the cows come home, but find myself deeply hurt when somebody doesn't offer encouragement to me! Now does that sound HUMAN or what! Don't get me wrong, when I tell somebody something, it is with the utmost sincerity with no strings attached! What God has revealed to me through this is that I don't have to long for the "at a girls" from others. Though it's always nice to hear, the one true acceptance I need is from my Lord and Savior! I know HE is proud of me and if nobody else in the world notices my changes, HE does, just as HE knows the number of hairs on my head. So I'm going to press own and try and do everything I do as though I'm doing it for the Lord! I'm going to thrive to do it with a good attitude, not codependent on anyone else and in the words of a not so great philosopher, get er' done!

No comments:

Post a Comment